Off Campus access via the Internet - with special features
zNET provides special remote access programs for Universities and organizations. This service permits your school population to have unlimited access to the public Internet plus remote access to your school's campus online resources via that Internet connection. For example, a student visiting San Francisco can dial into a local San Francisco zNET number and use the Internet to get remote access to private newsgroups or school publications on his/her campus in San Diego.
Our remote service frees up your school's IT resources. No longer worry about keeping up with technology or increasing your off campus access budget. Imagine not worrying again about maintaining school modems and access telco lines. We provide configuration software that services only those groups that you approve. Our subscriber database is subject to your audit to verify that the service is only sold to your approved affiliates. Our program makes it easy to honor your software and vendor contracts while extending the reach of those expensive resources.
Our typical boutique ISP package includes:
- Unlimited Internet Access
- Personal Web Page
- Toll Free Support and Customer Service
- Via 56K dial or DSL
- Custom designed and branded for your school
- On campus representative
- Affinity program available
- Customer Software and collateral materials
- No cost to your institution
- Enforcement of school computer use policies
- Sold only to your verified and approved affiliates
- Free T1 between our Networks for routing optimization
- We handle all billing and administration.
zNET provides private nationwide student/faculty access for: